Thank you for your interest in studying at Manila Institute for Culinary Arts & Residential Services, a topnotch culinary school in Manila.
Please note that admission into our courses is based on your application and an interview.
- Female and Single
- Preferably at least 5″ tall
- Sixteen (16) to twenty-two (22) years old
- At least completed the 10-year basic education
- High school general average of 80% or higher
- Has a record of diligence and genuine interest in the culinary arts and food service
- Healthy — physically and mentally fit for OJT
- Can communicate in basic written and oral English
- Can perform basic mathematical computation
- Recommendations of good moral character from former teachers and/or supervisor
Additional Entry Requirements for in-house students:
- Willing to undergo an eight-day orientation program
- Able to combine OJT and course work done simultaneously
- Testing Fee (P50.00)
- 1 pc. 2″x2″ picture
- Original and Photocopy of High School Card (Form 138) or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Photocopy of Birth/Baptismal Certificate, if available.
- Photocopy of Parents’ Marriage Contract, if available.
- Photocopy of National Career Assessment Examination Result, if available.
The Application Process:
- Assessment of requirements
- Written Examination
- Medical Exam
- Eight-day orientation (for in-house applicants only)
Schedule of Entrance Examination:
Every Friday from November to May (other days by appointment). Entrance exam starts at 8:00 a.m.
Scholarship Grants from
- Andrew Gotianun Foundation
- Dra. Socorro Ponferada
- Kabataan Girls Club — Las Piñas
- Kabataan Girls Club – Muntinlupa
- Marubeni Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
- Office of Cong. Teodoro Baguilat Jr.
- Reachoutville Foundation, Inc.
- Sanyo Seiki Stainless Steel, Inc.
- SM Foundation
- Santuario de San Antonio Parish – JPIC
- Wonder Foundation
- Wong Chu King Foundation
Scholars of Wonder Foundation